Tuesday, January 04, 2011

The looming feeling is back


Well, that didn't take long! Last night I had that feeling again of having all this stuff to do and not enough time. Probably because I spent all day doing laundry and Cityville (I've retired from that addictive Facebook game as of late last night!). I wrote down a to-do list, and it's quite long. Yep, I've got plenty to do.

After I brushed my teeth last night, I thought that I should read something before bed. But nothing grabbed me. I realized that my mind actually didn't have any room to take anything in, but it had plenty of stuff to get out. So, I've decided to get back into personal journal writing because blogging doesn't allow for the same freedoms -- and you thought I wasn't holding anything back! :)

Tomorrow's my lumpectomy. Not to worry though. It's a benign lump, but large, so they're taking it out just to be on the safe side. They're thinking it might be the kind that keeps growing, and though it wouldn't be bad to have a larger left breast, I think I'll pass on that this time. I'm feeling good about the doing the procedure. Once it's over, I can resume my life without worries lingering in the back of my mind.

[Photo taken at Mt. Rainier, August 2010]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Caroline! You've had this post up for a while ... how are you doing?!

Thinking of you this morning,

Marianna