Monday, February 22, 2010

Caroline paints again!


I have lots of painting projects to do, but I've finally finished one only because I had a deadline. (I need deadlines!) This one was for another school silent auction and has left me forever! It was good to make the donation, but it's weird -- it feels like a piece of me is gone. This one's entitled, Little Blue Girl on Green.

I finished this painting yesterday and the day before, I finished arranging a piece for my a cappella group. That was a first for me -- a really great creative project. There will definitely be some tweaking after I get some feedback, but I actually finished a piece for once! When was the last time I finished a composition? Probably about a decade ago -- for a church choir I directed for several years.

No comments: