Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Where does all the time go?

We are in the middle of our kitchen renovation and it seems housekeeping duties triple as a result. More dust, washing dishes by hand (wow, it takes forever! I remember I used to enjoy it the slow way), creative cooking without my range (saved by slow cooker, rice cooker, and toaster oven)...Stefan's also not making it easier. At eighteen months, he's decided that it's fun to dump his drink (and his glass afterwards) onto the floor. I scold him and he just smiles and says "sorry" in his own irresistible way -- by hugging my leg. Geesh, I can't stay mad for long.

I am loving my toaster oven (which doubles as a convection oven). I've made three or four batches of different chocolate chip cookie recipes already! After a few more recipes, I'll share with you my fool-proof favorites.

Oops, gotta go. More later.

No comments: