Monday, April 21, 2008

My new website! (click here to visit)

I've been secretly meditating for awhile on the thought of starting a little business from selling my handmade stuff. Today, I made the leap and bought a domain name and got free hosting from SynthaSite.com. Maybe I'll sell my photography in the future, but I'd like to tackle this first since it's actually more fun for me to make things with my hands. My next step is to set up shop at etsy.com. Right now, you can visit my new site, which I threw together in a few minutes thanks to SynthaSite. I'll keep working on it, so you can look forward to continuous improvements on its appearance and functionality.

It may take a few days to actually appear. All you get now is an "under construction" page. Please be patient.

I am Little Turnip!
http://www.littleturnip.com

No comments: