Saturday, March 08, 2008

Stefan and his new tooth


At six months, Stefan is pushing up on all fours, ready for crawling, and is giving Mommy agony with the new tooth that's coming in on the bottom. But, Stefan did really well sleeping in his crib last night after being in Mommy and Daddy's bed for many months. He woke up several times as usual, but this time, didn't need Mommy's help getting back to sleep too much. Hooray!

Addendum (3/9):
After I posted this, we discovered yet another tooth! My goodness. Also, the night he slept in his crib, he was able to go without a feeding for eight hours (before, he would be fed after four hours, at the most). Last night, what I thought was a nap for him, turned into a ten-hour sleeping marathon. Unfortunately, it wasn't in his crib (I didn't want to wake him by moving him), and I slept on the floor next to the bed so I could keep an eye on him (I have a fear of him rolling off). But I'm still happy.

No comments: