Saturday, February 10, 2007

Sick as a dog

Whoah, I've been really sick about three times in five weeks! You can guess that I haven't been going to the gym (cause or effect?). There are a lot of bugs going around. Friday I was really bad. Fortunately, no fever, but it was either food poisoning, or "gastro," which is a common Parisian illness. Just imagine your body trying to expel all the nasty stuff out of the quickest evacuation routes. That was me for a whole morning. The rest of the day, evening, and following day required me to stay in bed, take many, many short naps, and begin to hold down some food (the nausea has finally ended this morning). I am so relieved it has past. I wouldn't wish this sickness on my worst enemy.

So if you've been expecting e-mail or mail from me, please forgive me but I haven't had a whole lot of healthy days lately. I hope to get caught up soon. Bonne sante a vous! (Good health to you!)

No comments: