Thursday, December 14, 2006

Happy Holidays to everyone!

I'm trying to get Christmas cards out but have had quite an adventure with photo printing today (future blog entry), so who knows if they'll actually happen? At least you can see the whole family (minus Leo -- oops, I forgot) online thanks to the timer on my camera. Tripod would've been nice -- gotta ask Santa for that one. Have a great holiday season. Stay healthy! I'm starting to feel a slight fever coming on...ooh, need some more vitamin C.

Thanks for all your love and support throughout the years. Friends and family -- that's all that really matters, isn't it. Keep in touch!

4 comments:

Samantha said...

What a lovely picture - you have such a beautiful family!

Caroline Jou Armitage said...

Thank you, Samantha! Hope you have a merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you forgot Leo! I'm really surprised you don't own a tripod. I bought a nice compact tripod for like $9 at some photo printing place near our school, it definitely wasn't the cheapest price I could've found either. Anyway, nice picture, I would like to see one with Leo.

-Lil bro

Caroline Jou Armitage said...

I don't want a cheapo tripod. If my camera falls off because the lens is too heavy, I'm screwed! And since I might make a career out of this someday, I should probably invest in something decent. My wishlist on amazon.com will show you which one I'm interested in.