Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Are you a long-lost friend of mine?

If so, please see my profile, and click on the e-mail button to contact me. Most likely, I want to reconnect with you, but have just lost your contact information. Out of curiosity (maybe a little loneliness for some strange reason?), I checked my site meter and noticed I have at least one visitor from Indonesia and one from Sweden. I have missing friends who may still be residing there. If you are those missing people or have any information regarding their whereabouts, please contact me! (Okay, now I'm purposely starting to sound like "America's Most Wanted.")

1 comment:

Laila Collins said...

Dear Caroline,

I am your Castilleja High School classmate, Laila Haq Collins. I have been trying to get a hold of you and happened upon your blog. Please email me at lailahaq@hotmail.com so that I can explain more.

sincerely,

Laila Collins