Thursday, November 02, 2006

Addicted to flickr!

Now you can enjoy nearly daily updates to my photo site at flickr. I don't know how long I can keep up all this activity on my site, but I've had a bit of time on my hands since I've been tied up at home with my sick Maylin. She's much better now, but she had some lingering low-grade fevers which were remedied by cool, wet towels applied to her skin (she abhors medication and I'm not willing to put up the fight anymore -- she's too strong). Fortunately, no more temperature for her, but outdoors, if you want to speak of temperature...brrr! We had such a glorious October -- so nice and warm and sunny, perfect for the tourists -- and now, come November 1st, we've got wind and cold and the need for hot chocolate and wool coats!

But I digress. Check out my photos (click on the link in the right sidebar) and leave me some comments. Let me know what you think. I've added way too many sets/albums, but the photos are better organized that way. Sift through them on the right and view them as slideshow (as a set/album). You can see Maylin's artwork, my creations, portraits of our dog Leo, portraits of Maylin, photo shoots of my friends and their kids, and more!

Flickr is scary and amazing at the same time. If you click on "explore" and look for what flickr considers "interesting," you'll find some really inspiring, freaky, and just plain awesome photos. I'm not worthy! Now I know I have soooo much to learn regarding photography and toooo much equipment I need to buy. I totally want to set up a little studio in the apartment to do black and white portraits...and I'm dying to get a hold of a wide-angle lens!

This is too fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the pictures of Leo sis. Poor ol' boy is going gray though.