Thursday, July 20, 2006

My brain's on fire

Too much mental activity for the wee hours of the morning! Wish my brain could just relax on vacation, but it's been running for three hours since before 3 a.m.!

I'm going to blame it on my new toy. This is my first significant toy for a long time. I got the latest Canon SLR camera yesterday as an early birthday present to myself, at only a fraction of the cost of the other Canon SLRs on the market.

I took a basic photography course at U.C. Berkeley during the summer of 1995 and had the best time ever! At the time, I discovered a talent I never knew I had. More about that later.

I'm so happy to revisit this art that has lay dormant within me for over ten years. I want to write more about this latest project now, but it's funny -- I'm really tired...just too tired to think straight anymore.

In the near future, look forward to my creation of a second blog -- a photo blog!

No comments: