Friday, March 03, 2006

New books for Renaissance people like me, finally!

I've always been a Renaissance person -- with multiple interests and gifts, but they always seemed to get in the way in a society that wants you to choose one major in college, one career once you get out, etc. The idea of specializing often made me sick. Well, we finally have some books out there that help address career problems for people like me. I don't know why 2006 became the year to recognize our special breed, but here they are!

The Renaissance Soul : Life Design for People with Too Many Passions to Pick Just One
by Margaret Lobenstine (January, 2006)

Refuse to Choose! : A Revolutionary Program for Doing Everything That You Love
by Barbara Sher (early March, 2006)

Copy the titles into the amazon.com search engine to get more details.

No comments: